Ownership structure and corporate voluntary disclosure — listed companies in China
1) Types of ownership structure(Block holder ownership, Managerial ownership, State ownership, Legal person ownership, Foreign listing/share ownership)
2) Voluntary disclosure
3) Liner-multiple regression analysis
4) Standard of the report (Important);
• What is the paper about?
• Why is this of interest and to whom?
• Briefly, where does the present contribution lie in the existing literature?
• Briefly, what is the argument and what are the findings of the paper?
• How is the paper organised by section?
Section 2 (usually literature review, pick a more interesting title)
• What is going to be covered in this section?
• Present only material directly relevant to the present research.
• Give a conclusion to the section, and use this to set up the motivation for the present research.
Section 3 (usually research design for present work)
• Briefly review the motivation adopted from section 2.
• Develop the research hypotheses, measurement of variables, and estimation methods.
Section 4 (presentation of original analysis)
• Describe sample selection criteria and any decisions about problematic data issues.
• Systematically present original analysis, weaving into the presentation careful interpretation of results, relating this interpretation to the research hypotheses in Section 3.
• Discuss any estimation problems and qualifications that need to be considered with the findings.
Section 5 (conclusion and summary)
• Briefly summarise what the paper originally set out to do, and the main findings in Section 4.
• Relate these findings to the contribution claimed in Section 1 and describe again how and why this is of interest.
• Suggest ways in which this line of research might be usefully extended.
The reference should be relevant to the report. Please use the Harvard style reference.