Properly cite your sources, and be sure to include: • evidence of deep, analytical thinking about the assigned topic • points articulated in a clear, straightforward, and understandable way • a logical, compelling, and convincing argument, proposition or demonstration of the assigned topic use of a good academic writing style including proper spelling and grammar. I would like to see a critical analysis of each question. Please provide an in-depth analysis. LESS OF QUOTING CITATIONS more of opinion and articles to support those opinions. AGAIN please DO NOT quote citations as the majority of your response to the questions.
Answer the following questions:
1. There is a high level of comorbidity between substance abuse disorders and other psychiatric disorders. Is this because substance abuse is a risk factor for subsequent mental health problems, or because individuals with prior psychiatric disorders turn to drugs as a form of self-medication.
2. A number of risk factors have been identified for alcohol use disorders. What are these risk factors and are any of them direct causes of alcohol use disorders?
3. Critically evaluate the evidence for a direct causal link between regular cannabis use and the development of psychotic symptoms typical of schizophrenia?
4. Watch the video Drug Abuse in Hollywood. Post your comments. Also read the article on Internet Addiction. Is this valid? Can you relate?
5. From an Evolutionary Perspective, suggest a few ways that Substance Abuses could be \”Adaptive\” and therefore persist in the population.
https://youtu.be/cu9-u-7V44g (sixth source)
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order