How to Submit:
Purpose: You will gain practical experience in how to resolve conflict.
My selected topic: 12 Hour versus 8 Hour Shifts Pros and Cons (Managerial Standpoint)
Scenario: Imagine you have assembled a proposal based on your Unit 9 Project topic and when you present it to your manager, he/she does not agree with the plan because it is not aligned with the unit’s values. You will need to apply a conflict resolution model to discuss how you would respond to the manager and demonstrate that the proposed change is in line with the organization’s value, mission, and goals. The idea is that once you resolve this issue, you can proceed with delineating the entire plan of action for your proposed change!
The finished Assignment should be a PowerPoint with at least 10 slides, excluding the title slide and references. You’ll need to incorporate at least 3 peer-reviewed resources as evidence support. You should use the notes section on slides to represent your narration if you were delivering the presentation personally.
Suggested slide content:
Overview of your topic
Plan for change
Address the managerial conflict (money, people, time, etc.)
Demonstrate links between the proposed change and the organization’s mission, values, and goals
Identify the model you will use to resolve the conflict.
Identify the proposed outcomes of the change
You may include additional slides if appropriate.
The finished Assignment should be a PowerPoint with at least 10 slides, excluding the title slide and references. The viewpoint and purpose of this Assignment should be clearly established and sustained.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
• be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
• consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
• utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
• review APA formatting and citation information found in the Writing Center, online, or elsewhere in the course.
Your writing Assignment should:
• follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
• be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
• display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
• use APA 6th Edition format for organization, style, and crediting sources including:
• 12-point, double-spaced, Times New Roman font
• use of in-text citations
• title page and reference page
• use of headings (if applicable)
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order