Theory, Risk, and Quality Management Presentation
With Speaker Notes
Create a 14 slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker notes that address the following questions:
Each slide should be brief
The speaker notes for each slide should consist of at list 150 words or more. They need to be detailed and well explained
Please this is my last week for this course and really need it to happen
I will attach my papers from previous weeks to help make the information flow better. You may need this information
Try to relate report to my Change Management Project as: To developing strategies for patient\’s prescription refill replies in less than 24 hours and accurately scheduling patients for follow up visits in a Diabetic Clinic. The audience would be the medical care techs, nurses (RNs, Patient Navigators, Clinical Care Coordinators, and Nurse Practitioners).Social Workers and Doctors *MDs and their Residents in training).
I would send as much information I have from my previous reports to get this far. It may help explaining information with how I may use this information when planning my needs assessment.
• What is your role in risk and quality management? (my role as a staff nurse).
• What is your role in developing and implementing your change management project? (My sole as a staff nurse working on a medical/surgical floor).
• Explain the relationship between theory and change management.
• Analyze the components or tools pertinent to effective change management.
• What are some risk and quality considerations in your change management project?
• Explain how theory, risk and quality management, and evidence-based practice support the process of change management in relation to your project
Note. Title and reference slides are not included in the slide count.
Include a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles
Format appropriate parts of your presentation according to APA 6TH edition guidelines.
Note. Points are awarded based on the quality of the content submitted and the degree to which assignment expectations are met.
Content 20 points possible
50% of my grade is in this Presentation. Please make this happen. 50% is my goal.
• Defines the nurse administrator’s role in risk and quality management. Please be specific as if someone really do not understand
• Identifies the nurse administrator’s role in developing and implementing a change management project.
Please be specific as if someone really do not understand
• Illustrates the relationship of theory and change management. Please be specific as if someone really do not understand
• Analyzes components for effective change management.
Please be specific as if someone really do not understand.
• Determines risk and quality considerations in the change management project. Please be specific as if someone realy do not understand.
• Explains the interrelation between theory, risk, quality management, and evidence-based practice in terms of change management. Please be specific as if someone realy do not understand.
Format Here is where I mostly lose points
4 points possible
Follows rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation
Has a structure that is clear, logical, and easy to follow
Consistent with APA 6th edition guidelines for format and citation of outside works. At least 5 references.
• Does it meet the word count (At least 150 or more words per slide not including the reference,)
• !s each slide and speaker notes on topic and concise?
• At least 5 references needed
• Have you used a reference from a peer reviewed source outside or from the course readings to support your thoughts?
• Have you cited your source where the source is paraphrased or quoted within your text?
• Allow quotes to be appropriately cited, with the page and paragraph the quote came from?
• Formatted in APA 6th edition.
• Provide good American grammar usage and accurate punctuation.
• Sentences have structure that is clear, logical, and easy to follow.
• Cover page and reference pages not included as a slide
Good Luck and Thank you!
Please add 8 page essay that contains speaker notes on ppt
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order