Please follow the provided rubric in APA format.
Nursing Research Paper on Alarm Fatigue
1. The first 3 pages address the sections below of the research proposal.
o Background and Significance of the Problem
o Statement of the Problem and Purpose of the Study
Research Questions, Hypothesis, and Variables with Operational Definitions
o Research Question
o Hypothesis: Research and Null
o Identifying and Defining Study Variables
o Operationalize Variables
2. The next 5 pages should address the sections below of the research proposal.
• The Literature Review section of the research proposal. The review of literature is a critical, analytical summary and synthesis of the current knowledge of your research topic. Thus it should compare and relate different theories, findings, etc., rather than just summarize them individually.
3. The next 1-page should address the sections below of the research proposal.
• Overview and Guiding Propositions(s) Described in Theory
• Application of Theory to Your Study’s/Project’s Focus
4. The next 1-page should address the sections below of the research proposal.
• Sample/Setting: Number and criteria for inclusion and description of place in which data will be collected.
• Sampling Strategy
• Research Design: Type (e.g., Quasi-Experimental), description, and rationale for selection.
5. The next 2 pages should address the sections below of the research proposal.
• Extraneous Variables (and plan for how controlled).
• Instruments: Description, validity, and reliability estimates, which have been performed (on a pre-established measure). Include plans for testing validity and reliability of generating your own instrument(s).
• Description of the Intervention
• Data Collection Procedures
6. The next 1-page should address the sections below of the research proposal.
• Data Analysis Plans
o Describe plan for data analysis for demographic variables (descriptive statistical tests).
o Describe plan for data analysis of study variables (descriptive and inferential statistical tests).
*****The articles must come from nursing scholarly literature and may not be older than 5 years since publication. Please note that the articles must be research based and reflect a qualitative. Web pages, magazines, textbooks, and other books are not acceptable.
Currently 1 writers are viewing this order