Requirement of the paper :
Font and spacing: Times New Romans or Arial 12 font. Space and a half is preferred.
The Assessment Criteria for Assessment Task 3 is as follows.
• ***Demonstrating sound academic research based purely on quality literature in the field.***
<<<< Please you academic journal only >>>>
• Exhibiting a developed and enhanced understanding of the complexities of aspects related to globalisation and its impact on societies.
• Presenting a cultivated and advanced understanding of the independent, interdependent and dependant roles of government and business.
• Displaying developed skills in critical thinking and synthesising academic literature within their report writing on current issues relating to “business and government in a global context.”
• Demonstrating in-depth learning and understanding concerning the stakeholders in the global context which include an array of businesses ranging in size from one-person proprietorships to corporate giants, government and non-government organisations.
• Exhibiting a capacity to analyse and evaluate current issues in the global context and propose ways that these issues may be managed to reduce risks to global societies.
• Showing capabilities in terms of communication and report writing and presentation skills.
• Demonstrating developed skills in research and analysis based on literature reviews using appropriate referencing conventions and the quality of the references used.
• The avoidance of opinions that are not substantiated by academic references
Address Either Topic 1 or 2 (not both).
1. Corporations in some circumstances may be unethical through issues that may involve slave labour, child labour, avoidance of tax, or polluting the atmosphere, to name a few examples. Based on your studies in this course should governments be more aggressive, or are they aggressive to prevent the pathological pursuit of profit and power exhibited by some corporations? Provide examples of corporations acting inappropriately and government action or inaction.
2. The capitalist system and issues such as youth unemployment, ageing societies, skills shortages, poverty, equality and gender inequity are problematic globally. Based on your academic research within this course what does government and business need to do to reduce these major problems societies face?
>Report Structure (Please follow this structure)
(Your name, student number, tutor’s name and the topic title. Contents page not required.)
The executive summary needs to provide a summary of the whole report and outlines the purpose, research method (which is a literature review based on quality academic journal articles and texts), and outlines your findings based on your research, and main conclusions – i.e. what you have concluded from your research. It is best to write your final executive summary when you have completed the rest of the report. (150- 200 words)
In your introduction you outline what you are going to do and the position you are adopting – please use your introduction as a map to cover the points you outline sequentially in the body of your report to stay on track. An introduction needs to outline the purpose, context, background rationale and then advise that the key terms will be defined and you also need to set limits of the research by identifying what you are going to cover and sticking to it (your road map). Each sentence in your introduction needs to be followed in your report generally with corresponding paragraphs in the body of your report and signal that the research is through the use of academic sources only and identify issues specifically related to what you have been asked to cover and by referring to and citing relevant academic literature.
The Body of Your Report
Your definitions, arguments must all be supported by your references – every comment you make that presents as a fact, assertion or argument has to be substantiated with a good reference that is cited or quoted in text. Marks are lost for unsubstantiated opinions. In fact your opinion is not sought here. What we are interested in is your capacity to synthesise and communicate well-researched information.
This where you write what you have concluded based only on your research – this is where you can base your opinion on your research and express an opinion. The conclusion is not a summary.
Currently 3 writers are viewing this order