Title: Long term behavior reinforce concrete tall building
- global issue + big picture (public issue)
Due to the population growth, many counties starting to investigate and construct tall building. However, Civil engineer are concern about the safety of the building.
- why concern about this issue can cause building collapse, building collapse may cause humans death
- When engineer start using reinforce concrete and built tall build ? Use Historical support, talk briefly not too detail
- When people realizing the problem ?
- what is the problem now?
1 ) (Concrete shortening) Vertical shortening in a typical concrete framed tall building
- what cause the problem? Time, creep, shrinkage
1) axial strain, shrinkage construction sequence, loading sequence, time dependent effect, differential shortening & shortening in a single height.
- In this project aim & objective
To investigate the tall building column shortening
Carry out the test with creep coefficient VS time
Carry out the test with shrinkage VS time
Carry out the test shortening VS time
Investigate how creep and shrinkage affect tall building column
Understand the effect of creep and shrinkage
- brief information on how to perform
- what will suppose to be determined?
** Those information above were some idea to write the introduction
Text in red is I would like to answer
Text in black – brief information