1. What incentives would a private arbitration firm have to make “fair and unbiased” verdicts/judgments?
2. Why is it that a private legal system would, unlike our current system, tend to compensate victims?
3. Why does Murphy contend that feudal monarchs are probably better than democratic rulers?
4. Why is the “free rider” problem relatively unimportant in a system where defense services are provided by private firms?
5. Why would the defense services of a totally free society be extremely unlikely to engage in offensive action?
some links need to read first: