Your completed proposal should include each of the following elements you completed in previous weeks:
- Introduction, problem statement, and purpose of the study (Week 1)
- Review of literature (Week 9)
- Research questions (Week 2)
- Theoretical framework (Week 7)
- Procedure, including design (Week 2) and sampling strategy (Week 10)
In addition, your final proposal should include two elements that you will create this week:
- Abstract. Write a brief summary/description of your final research proposal.
- Social change implications. In 2 or 3 paragraphs, explain the possible implications that the results of your study may have on researchers, practitioners, and social change.