Begin this final assignment by selecting a topic in leadership or situation that is of interest to you. Make sure that it is relevant to the material we discussed in the course. Next, analyze the situation. If you do not have a personal leadership experience to discuss, you may also consider a leadership topic from current events.
Write a paper in which you address these questions:
- What is the topic or the concept you are focusing on?
- What happened?
- What were the consequences? (Be sure to relate the experiences back to the theories and concepts presented in the course and articles gathered in the course)
- What would you do differently?
- Did you have any major concerns about the incident?
- What did you learn because of this situation about being an effective leader?