Select an organization and prepare a strategic plan to grow the business over the next three years. Your strategic plan must include the following:
- Describe your organization’s history, products, and major competitors.
- Explain the current situation of the organization in the market.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and trends) to determine areas that offer opportunities for change.
- Choose at least three areas from your SWOT analysis and explain why the areas you have chosen are essential to your strategic plan. Use theories and examples from your text and additional sources to support your rationale.
- Explain your method to measure the success of your strategic plan.