Refer to Hofstede model and the Global Business Today Interaction located below, and complete this assignment.Note: You must have a Flash-enabled browser to view the Global Business Today Interaction. iPads will not show this interaction.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Imagine you are a consultant for a regional company wishing to move into an international market. Present an overview of the regional company, its products and services, the location, brief financial information, etc.
- Utilize the Hofsetede module to discuss the company’s offerings in regards to how the United States (Home Country) views the products and services. Use the following links to help you. http://geert-hofstede.com/countries.html andhttps://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/
- Choose two (2) countries as potential locations for your company of choice to set up new international offices. Develop a set of specific recommendations for the company. In your recommendations review the 2 countries using the Hofsetede module http://geert-hofstede.com/countries.html
- Provide an analysis of the differences or similarities between US and the 2 countries.
- Demonstrate the most important dimensions of the Hofstede model for a U.S. company to consider when opening in the countries chosen.
- Predict the economic opportunities of your recommendations.
- Speculate on the main potential risks inherent in relocating to the countries that you are considering.
- Suggest at least two (2) approaches that your company’s leadership could leverage to mitigate the potential risks that you have identified.