In a five-page essay, you will explore the mind–body connection in chronic illness. In your paper, you will address the following issues:
What impact does chronic illness have on an individual and their families? According to your textbook, why are addictions considered a chronic illness?
How do you preserve relationships during and after treatment of a substance use disorder, since it is a chronic illness? Describe the long-term treatment process for the substance user and the support systems needed to remain on the spiritual journey of recovery.
Each Paper should include:
- A title page
- The paper itself (the “discussion”)
- A reference page
- Use standard margins: 1″ on all sides.
- Use standard 12-point font size in Times New Roman or Arial.
- Use standard double-spacing: average of 22 lines per page, and between 20 to 24 lines per page.
- Use left-aligned text. Do not right-justify.