Locate a news article about an issue poverty, pollution, etc.) in order to conduct a meta-analysis of the author’s economic perspective of the selected issue.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief overview / synopsis of the issue.
- Discuss the model or economic theory that relates to the issue presented in the news article.
- Discuss what economic theory states and predicts about the issue presented in the news article.
- Assess how the situation / issue presented in the news article aligns with economic theory. For example, does it make sense from an economic perspective; is the outcome presented in the article what economic theory would predict; etc.?
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.