In a 1,000-1,250-word paper, address the following:
- Read “The Global Leadership of Carlos Ghosn at Nissan.”
- Explain how Ghosn’s understanding of emotion helped him communicate his message of change. (Do not focus on Ghosn’s emotions, but on the emotions of those he was leading.)
- In the second part of the paper, discuss Ghosn’s use of cross-functional teams and why they were important to gaining employee buy-in.
- Conclude by giving a specific personal example of the importance of understanding emotion and of how you have communicated to gain buy-in.
- Use outside sources as well as material from the readings to support your writing.