Select a nursing research article from the list below that includes a theoretical or conceptual framework and the exploration of a clinical problem. Identify the nursing research article components using the Week 5 research template.
The template will be evaluated on the effectiveness of the discussion of the following components. If a component is not present in the article, its absence should be discussed.
- Identify the research problem.
- Identify the research purpose.
- Summarize the review of literature.
- Identify the nursing framework.
- Identify the research questions and hypotheses.
- Identify the variables.
- Identify and discuss the appropriateness of the design.
- Discuss the validity of the research.
- Discuss the efficacy of the study. Did it resolve the question?
- Discuss the legal and ethical issues of the study. Include the use of human subjects and their protection.
- Describe any cultural aspects of the study.
- Describe the sample.
- Describe the procedures.
- Summarize the results.
- Describe how the results of the research may impact future nursing practice.
- Apply the research to the student’s nursing practice.