Read the case study titled “A Peaceful Evacuation: Building a Multi-Project Battalion by Leading Upward.” before starting this assignment.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Describe the leadership style that Lieutenant Colonel Yaron exhibited as the commander of a battalion for the evacuation operation. Provide three (3) examples of his leadership actions and behavior. Discuss the pros and cons in each example you describe to support the response.
- Analyze the leadership style that Lieutenant Colonel Daniel exhibited as he took center stage to lead this complex military operation. Provide three (3) examples of his leadership actions and behavior, assessing the pros and cons in each example you describe to support the response.
- Compare and contrast the leadership styles of Lieutenant Colonel Yaron and Lieutenant Colonel Daniel. Provide three (3) examples of the similarities and differences between these project leaders, and discuss how each leader might address contemporary leadership issues and challenges in Israel today.
- Discuss Lieutenant Colonel Yaron and Lieutenant Colonel Daniel interrelationship using Jung theory and the four (4) personality traits. Provide three (3) examples of how Lieutenant Colonel Yaron and Lieutenant Colonel Daniel personality and leadership style might enhance or hinder team performance for the complex military operation in this case study.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply the concepts of project leadership to implement sound leadership practices and effectively lead high-performance teams in a project environment.
- Determine the most appropriate leadership style (e.g., directive, consultative, participative, or delegative) in a project environment to effectively manage the project.
- Analyze the project team using Jung theory and the four personality traits to understand human behavior and motivate team members