- Review Chapter 2 and pp. 79–87 of Chapter 4 in the course text, Research Design and the “Literature Review” media segment.
- Find eight research articles based on the topic, research problem, and the main research question for your study.
- Review the instructions for writing a summary of a study presented in the course text, Research Design, on pages 36–38.
- Write a brief rationale for why you selected each item.
- Identify a gap in the knowledge or potential deficiency apparent in your research articles to justify the research.
- Identify articles that support or detract from existing research to justify the research study.
- Prepare the following for this part of the assignment.
- An APA-formatted reference list entry for each of the eight articles that you have found.
- A one-paragraph summary, following Creswell’s guidelines, of each article that you have found.
- A brief rationale for the selection of each item. Within each rationale, identify any gaps in the knowledge or deficiencies that justify your research and whether not the article supports or detracts from existing research.
Place a similar order with us or any form of academic custom essays related subject and it will be delivered within its deadline. All assignments are written from scratch based on the instructions which you will provide to ensure it is original and not plagiarized. Kindly use the calculator below to get your order cost; Do not hesitate to contact our support staff if you need any clarifications.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.