- Respond to each item. Each response should be concise and between 2–3 paragraphs in length.
- Use MS Word to write your responses, and submit your answers to all three questions in one Word document.
- Copy and paste each question within the document, so that your Instructor can see which question that you are responding to.
- In Chapter 3 of your course text, Ramsey states: “In short, caring is a powerful emotion that energizes concern for ourselves and others and our willingness to confront and change inequities. Thus, it is an essential component of multicultural education” (Ramsey, 2004, p. 44). Drawing on what you have learned in this course and particularly this week, explain why this statement is true, citing the Learning Resources to support your ideas.
- Quality early childhood experiences and programs foster children’s development of empathy, effective communication, initiating and maintaining social interactions and relationships, playing cooperatively, and resolving conflicts. Review pages 54–66 in your text and choose two of the interpersonal skills that are of the most interest to you. Based on what you have learned from the resources this week, explain what each of these interpersonal skills entails and how each supports true multicultural education in the context of building caring, responsive, and collaborative communities.
- Dr. Eugene Garcia concludes the Course Media segment “Fostering Cultural Responsive Interactions” with the statement, “It’s in your hands.” Explain what he is referring to and how you plan to incorporate this commitment into your future work with children and families based on at least three of the behaviors he reviews in his list of “5R’s and a T.”
Place a similar order with us or any form of academic custom essays related subject and it will be delivered within its deadline. All assignments are written from scratch based on the instructions which you will provide to ensure it is original and not plagiarized. Kindly use the calculator below to get your order cost; Do not hesitate to contact our support staff if you need any clarifications.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.