iscuss the process for characterizing cake solids derived from a liquid treatment process as being either hazardous or non-hazardous.
- Discuss the relevance of the analytical testing methods as they relate to modeling waste behaviors in a landfill.
- Discuss liquid effluent management strategies related to a sewer clean out of a petrochemical facility.
- Discuss liquid effluent management strategies related to chemical cleaning operations within an oil refinery facility.
- Discuss the landfill coordination and acceptance of solid waste generated from the industrial and hazardous waste treatment process (to include the filter cake). Be sure and include the manifest paperwork, personnel training, and other important aspects of transporting and disposing of the solid waste into a landfill in your discussion.
- Discuss the waste profiling process using the laboratory report as a metric of the industrial and hazardous waste treatment system’s effectiveness. Be sure and describe any suggested engineering considerations that would be necessary in order to improve the system as it relates to reducing hazardous solid waste (such as filter cake).