Then write a 4-5 page (not including title page and references), double-spaced, APA-formatted essay that addresses the following:
- Select any country that was covered in this course.
- Address the following as they relate to the country you have selected:
- Spatial Theme: mapping, spatial processes and patterns, analysis; this includes such themes as population and settlement
- Areal Studies/Regional Theme: describing regions on the earth in terms of cultural, economic, and other features; this includes cultural coherence and diversity, economic and social development, and geopolitics
- Human/Environment or Man/Land Theme: nature’s impact on humans; human impact on nature; environmental perceptions, cultural use of the landscape; this includes themes such as cultural coherence and diversity
- Environmental Geography: understanding how water, air, soil, rock, and vegetation interact in both process and form on the earth; also commonly referred to as physical geography; includes how humans impact the physical environment
- Your essay should provide a “snapshot” of the country. On reading your essay, anybody should be able to feel as though they have visited the country and can learn a great deal about the geography of that nation.