Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review “SPSS Access Instructions” for information on how to access SPSS for this assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
View the following:
- SPSS for Beginners 1 — Introduction
- SPSS for Beginners 2a: Frequency Counts
- SPSS for Beginners 2b:
Descriptive Statistics and Z-scores
- Graphing and Descriptive
Stats in SPSS With Dr. Ami Gates
Open SPSS and complete the following:
- Obtain an output (as in the tutorials) with the following values
highlighted and upload it into LoudCloud:
- Determine the statistics for each gender as follows:
Frequency Counts, Mean, Standard Deviation, Minimum, and Maximum
- Graphing and Descriptive Stats in SPSS: Create a bar graph with gender
(axis X) and height (axis Y)
- Upload the output into LC.
Men: 74, 71, 75, 62
Female: 62, 68, 61, 71, 68, 80