- Garne, D., Watson, M., Chapman, S., & Byrne, F. (2005). Environmental tobacco smoke research published in the journal Indoor and Built Environmentand associations with the tobacco industry. Lancet, 365(9461), 804–9. Retrieved from http://www.lphi.org/LPHIadmin/uploads/Lancet-%20I+BE.pdf
- Sclar, E. D., Garau, P., Carolini, G. (2005). The 21st century health challenge of slums and cities. Lancet, 365(9462), 901–3; Retrieved fromhttp://www.unmillenniumproject.org/documents/TheLancetSlums.pdf
Based on your review of the two studies, create a checklist to analyze the quality of research studies.
- Your checklist should not have more than 20 items. Avoid repetition.
- Explain how each item on the checklist helps evaluate a study.
- The checklist should be clearly worded. A person using it should not have to ask for an explanation of any item.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Designed an appropriate checklist to assess the quality of a research study||
|Explained how each item evaluates a study.||
|Clearly worded the checklist.||
|Presented a structured document free of spelling and grammatical errors.||