Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 8–11 slides for a proposal, including 200–250 words of speaker notes per slide, covering the following:
- The proposal should begin with a brief explanation of each separate technique (1–2 slides).
- Present your evaluation of each technique’s strategic contribution to the e-business’s market leadership (3–4 slides). The specific techniques that you should evaluate in your plan include the following:
- personalized customer interaction
- customer relationship management (CRM)
- customer experience management (CEM)
- interactive relationship marketing
- mass customization
- Conclude with a proposed plan for integrating all of the strategic techniques to achieve the e-business’s CRM and relationship marketing objectives (4–5 slides).
Use the presentation notes section to describe concept applications in detail