thoroughly assess the problems or issues that were identified in the case as well as the solutions or conclusions that were made regarding the case. Next identify and describe a related health information systems topic that encompasses a health care information systems issue; choose one that you feel would be a gap (a breach) or parity (a value) in or to the case. The topic should align with the selected case, for example: systems data collection or patient privacy/breach of patient privacy. Then, write a thesis statement and introductory paragraph explaining the issue to which you plan to propose a solution; include the topic you chose, its relation to the selected case, and the specific gap or parity you identified. Your thesis statement and introductory paragraph should be 300 to 600 words (one to three pages) in length and must provide a rationale for why you chose this health information systems topic. You must utilize at least two scholarly sources, including a minimum of one scholarly source Additionally, you must answer the following questions:
- If you were in charge of addressing the issue within your selected case, what would your leadership role entail with regard to the proposed project?
- Why is this topic important to health information systems quality?
- What is the issue or quality identified? What improvements are needed? What features are identified?
- How does this impact patient care?
- How does it impact management and staff (the organization as a whole)?
- What are the current conclusions drawn from the case?