Three of the leaders profiled in Chapter 2 (Mother Teresa, Bill Gates, and Oprah Winfrey) have started foundations, schools, or other projects to support causes they believe in. Conduct online research of a favorite celebrity or professional athlete who has also set up a foundation or project for social good. In your paper:
- Describe the foundation or project for social good.
- Discuss how the foundation reflects the personal values of the celebrity or athlete.
- Explain how the foundation or project is an example of leadership integrity.
- Describe how the foundation or project enhances the celebrity’s image.
- Describe whether integrity and image management are compatible.
Writing the Paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the text. Wikipedia is NOT an acceptable source.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.