Please sample and see attachment for full assignment. (5 problems)
Details: Complete the following problems from chapter 4 in the textbook:
Follow these instructions for completing and submitting your assignment:
- Do all work in Excel. Do not submit Word files or *.pdf files.
- Submit a single spreadsheet file for this assignment. Do not submit multiple files.
- Place each problem on a separate spreadsheet tab.
- Label all inputs and outputs and highlight your final answer.
- Follow the directions in “Guidelines for Developing Spreadsheets.”
P4–5Classifying inflows and outflows of cash Classify each of the following items as an
inflow (I) or an outflow (O) of cash, or as neither (N).
Item ($) Change Item ($)
Cash +100 Accounts receivable −700
Accounts payable −1,000 Net profits +600
Notes payable +500 Depreciation +100
Long-term debt −2,000 Repurchase of stock +600
Inventory +200 Cash dividends +800
Fixed assets +400 Sale of stock +1,000