Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Respond to the following scenario with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use research to reinforce your ideas.
Additional Information: The warehouse personnel will benefit from a good onboarding program, which includes orientation training. The board of directors and vice president (VP) of human resources would like to review your plan for onboarding these new hires.
Using Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, research employee orientation programs, and develop an executive summary for the management team that covers the following:
- Discuss the activities involved in an onboarding program for orientation.
- Describe the content of the onboarding program including the following topics
- Overview and introduction of the corporation and its industry.
- Employee Code of Conduct
- Policies Regarding Federal Regulations, Contracts, and Intellectual Property
- Organizational culture
- How would you determine the effectiveness of the onboarding program?
Provide a reference list at the end of your presentation of at least 5 Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection articles, and include in-text citations for the articles in APA format.
Using Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, please submit the following:
- A completed Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection Career Assessment
- The following 5 completed Bloomberg BusinessweekB-School Connection Worksheets:
- A History of You
- Bio Builder
- Top 5 Influencers
- Build Experience
- Take A Taste
One other great way to explore your career is to find a career mentor. Career mentors are a positive influence in one’s life who help you to develop your success.
- Prepare a 1-page mentoring plan.
- Include a description of who you will select as a career mentor and a contact introduction e-mail that you will send to your proposed career mentor.