When the new window opens, select the Diagnostic, Case History, Interview, and Treatment tabs to watch the respective videos. As you watch the interviews, note the identifiable diagnostic criteria.
For this week you will be reviewing the following disorders:
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
For each disorder:
- First review the diagnosis and case history of the disorder.
- Go to the interview section and choose at least 3 themes, asking at least one question for each.
- Make sure to keep notes on the questions and the answers that were given.
- Prepare a case summary covering the following points.
- Describe the diagnostic criteria for each disorder.
- List the interview questions that you used. Explain why you chose those questions. Summarize the responses given to your questions.
- Describe the treatments for each disorder.
must include reference