- Based on the video, explain the importance of educating others on global citizenship.
- Address each of the following outcomes of global citizenship as they pertain to the development of your own identity: intergroup empathy, valuing diversity, social justice, environmental sustainability, intergroup helping, and the level of responsibility to act for the betterment of this world (found in the article). Explain how your environment influences these outcomes.
- Provide at least two personal examples or events in your life that illustrate the development of global citizenship based on the outcomes.
- Analyze how your general education courses influenced you to become a global citizen.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by accurately interpreting the evidence (scholarly sources) provided
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.