Choose five (5) different communication methods listed in Chapter 8. Draft a form of communication for each of the four (4) scenarios listed below based on one or more of the different communication methods listed in Chapter 8. Some communication method listed in chapter 8 are:Effective communication between and among employees and managers requires constant vigil, and can be accomplished in different formats and through various channels.
Internal communication can be verbal or written.
Verbal messaging, such as face-to-face interaction (in real time and place), or organized formal or informal meetings from small departmental groups to large conferences are examples of internal communication
Teleconferencing adds to the verbal messaging mix. Special events encourage employee involvement and help boost morale.
Written messages include memos, both traditional forms and the modern hybrid formats widely used today, inter- and intradepartmental email, blogs, company newsletters and handbooks containing policy, procedures and codes of conduct and dress
Employee morale relates to feelings of importance and job satisfaction, and depends on communicating frequently and honestly with your workers
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper that addresses the following scenarios:
- One of your employees is constantly late, leaving food and drinks at the work station, and you are forced to address the situation.
- You need to let all employees know about a company special event.
- You hear from a friend that a client is about to sign a contract with one of your present competitors.
- You have three bids on a piece of equipment and you need to get a management decision on purchasing.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format, a Microsoft Word document.
- Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
- In addition to the three to four (3–4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.