Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Respond to the following scenario with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use research to reinforce your ideas.
Additional Information: In your own words, develop a recruitment strategy for the warehouse associate position for SaharaOasis, which includes the use of the Internet. This information must be presented to the Vice President (VP) of Human Resources (HR) in a PowerPoint slide presentation for her review.
Using CTU Library resources and the course text and materials, research e-recruiting and create a presentation that addresses the following:
- Specifically, which e-recruiting media and methods would you recommend, and why?
- How would you use these methods to market the job to potential candidates? How will you differentiate and position the job in the job market?
- What legal considerations must be taken into account with Internet-based recruitment programs?
- In addition to e-recruiting, briefly discuss what other methods you would consider, and why.
- From a business finance/accounting perspective, how would you analyze and measure the effectiveness of your recruitment strategy? What economic conditions might be considered?
Provide a reference list at the end of your presentation of at least 5 CTU Library articles, and include in-text citations for the articles in APA format.