Instructional Objectives for this activity:
Apply any of the interviewing techniques to an interview setting.
Complete the following:
Selecta crime scenario for the final project and set up a timeline, file format and rules for the timely completion of the project.
You should select a crime scenario for the basis of this project, which
should be from the following crimes: robbery, rape, murder, burglary, carjacking (robbery/grand theft auto), or kidnapping. You should have a maximum of three interviews, including a victim, witness, and suspect. You will also develop and outline for the final project.
Outline the crime scenario, including the development of at least three interviews (victim, witness, suspect), what type of preparation for the interview/interrogation is
utilized, and the interview techniques that is used.
- Crime Scenario: Brief three-sentence outline which can be developed into a 100-200 word summary in the final project.
- Interview Preparation: Include, briefly, identification of suspects and pre-interview preparations which have been outlined in the book.
Interview Techniques: Select your interviewing technique(s) and summarize them.
rime Scenario: 100-200 word summary of the crime scenario.
- Interview Preparation: Include a detailed description of the identification of suspects and pre-interview preparations which have been outlined in the book.
III. Interviews: Include at least 3 statements based on the interviewing techniques used. Explain why these techniques were used.
- Interrogation: Summary of interrogation, including any techniques used and why, identify key legal issues.
- Summation: Give a brief critique of the process and your results of the case.
- Bibliography: Include citations, from various sources. Use at least three sources referenced in this course. Use APA Formatting for citation of sources.
File Type: Only DOC, DOCX, RTF file types are accepted for the final