Based on your reading and analysis of the case study, Post by Day 3 your response to the following:
- What were the risks faced by Engro after the fire had left its head office in ruins?
- Explain the purpose of the Business Continuity (Disaster Recovery) Plan. What features were omitted from the plan?
- The systems were not integrated and this made it simpler for Engro to recover from the disaster: Does this negate the concept of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)? Why, in your opinion, did Engro deviate from the Business Continuity (Disaster Recovery) Plan?
- Evaluate the overall plan and implementation.
- What best practices or lessons can you learn from Engro, and how might you apply those at your organization? Provide specific examples to support your observations.