- Evaluate the influence of diversity on psychology’s major concepts.
- Identify two examples of sub disciplines and two examples of subtopics within psychology. Examples of major concepts and their subtopics include the following:
- Motivation: theory of emotion, and approach and avoidance
- Behaviorism: aggression, cheating, and binge drinking
- Cognition: cognitive dissonance and false memories
- How can the sub disciplines and subtopics you identified be applied to other disciplines and venues in contemporary society?
- Relate the sub disciplines and subtopics to your theoretical perspective.
- Conclude with your psychological contribution to society in the areas of work, education, health, and leisure.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.