- Regression analysis is an extremely valuable quantitative tool. Briefly discuss the following using a real world example:
- – How the coefficient of determination and the correlation coefficient are related and how they are used in regression analysis.
- How scatter diagrams can be used to identify the type of regression to use.
- The methods used to determine if the regression model is a good model for the presented dependent and independent variable(s).
- No forecasting method is perfect under all conditions. Briefly describe the steps used to develop a forecasting system. What is the difference between a causal model and a time-series model? What is a qualitative forecasting model, and when is it appropriate. Provide a real world example of each type of qualitative forecasting model. (50 points)
- We discussed the fundamentals of inventory control theory. The two key takeaways are 1) how much to order and 2) when to order. Discuss the following aspects of inventory control models:
- Why inventory is an important consideration for managers
- The purpose of inventory control
- Why would not a company always store large quantities of inventory to eliminate shortages and stock outs?
- Under what circumstances can inventory be used as a hedge against inflation?
- Explain the purpose of ABC analysis.
Place a similar order with us or any form of academic custom essays related subject and it will be delivered within its deadline. All assignments are written from scratch based on the instructions which you will provide to ensure it is original and not plagiarized. Kindly use the calculator below to get your order cost; Do not hesitate to contact our support staff if you need any clarifications.
Whatever level of paper you need – college, university, research paper, term paper or just a high school paper, you can safely place an order.