Select a foreign country and analyze its monetary system. Research the country’s monetary system using at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library. Your analysis should be an eight to ten page paper formatted according to APA style guidelines.
Address the following aspects in your paper:
- Analyze the evolution of the country’s monetary system, including the impact of any fiscal monetary and trade policies.
- Describe the major components of the monetary system, including organizations and financial institutions.
- Describe the currency exchange rates and any significant impacts on the exchange rates.
- Analyze the issues around economic exposure, transaction exposure, and translation exposure.
- Recommend to investors whether they should buy or sell futures or options in that currency.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.