In my previous assigments, the instructor’s state the following: Although you provided a description of the seven different types of consumer promotions, the discussion is not supported with scholarly sources and lacks credibility. Be sure your description is supported by scholarly sources. Graduate-level writing requires the use of scholarly sources; these resources are found in academic databases and peer-reviewed journals
Although you provided an assessment how each of the seven types of consumption promotion would be applied to your product, the discussion is not supported with scholarly sources and lacks credibility. Be sure your assessment is supported by scholarly sources. Graduate-level writing requires the use of scholarly sources; these resources are found in academic databases and peer-reviewed journals
Non-Performance – The determination of which strategy is the most effective and explanation of why are either nonexistent or lack the components described in the assignment instructions.
However, layout does not meet all APA requirements.
Non-Performance – The assignment is either nonexistent or lacks the components described in the instructions.
Resulting in an overall grade of
Overall Score: 5.31 / 10.00
I need someone who can cite and use scholarly resources please.
The assignment is listed below:
The Final Paper should demonstrate understanding of the reading assignments as well as the discussion points. The purpose of this assignment is to integrate the concepts studied in this course into a cohesive and comprehensive paper.
The Final Paper will be titled “An Integrated Marketing Strategy for ____.” You will fill in the blank with an existing or a new brand name of your choice. The goal of the paper is to integrate theories and concepts from the textbook and readings into your own ideas to create specific marketing ideas to promote the brand (good or service) with a particular target market. Refer to the previous assignments completed in this course for insight on how to develop your Final Paper. You must
- Provide an Overview/Executive Summary of the marketing strategy.
- Describe the good or service and desired brand image.
- Describe the target market, including buyer motivations, demographics, and psychographics.
- Describe the overall marketing strategy, including positioning strategy versus competitors.
- Describe a promotions and advertising campaign that includes a description of one advertisement.
- Recommend and describe a Public Relations campaign.
- Describe the use of an Internet marketing campaign, including web site and use of email.
- Describe a direct marketing campaign, including Customer Relationship Management.
- Must be 6 to 8 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style